- ozone generator 12v model mog003
Type: Air Purifier Parts
Model Number: MOG003
Brand Name: OZOTEK
Product name: Medical ozone generator
Ozone concentration: 5-99ug/ml ( via O2 tank)
Oxygem flow: 1/32-1.0LPM
Output connections: Luer fitting
Cooling system: Air cooling
Input voltage: 12 VDC
Rated power: 12W
Working voltage: 12VDC adaptor
Unit Size: 21.5 (L) x 11 (W) x 9.5 (H) CM
Net weight: 0.9KGS
Gross weight: 1.2KGS
12VDC model MOG003 ozone generator medical/portable ozone generator
Product name: Ozone Generator
Ozone concentration: 5-99ug/ml(via O2 Tank)
Oxygen flow: 1/32-1.0 LPM
Output connections: Luer fitting φ5 mm
Cooling system: Air cooling; In-built a 15CFM fan
Technology: corona discharge
Input voltage: 100-240V; 50/60HZ
Working voltage: 12VDC
Power consumption: 12W
Operating temperature: -0 ~ +40 ℃
Unit size: 21.5 (L) x 11 （W) x 9.5 (H)
Net weight: 0.9 KGS
Packing size: 27 (L) x 16.5 (W) x 22 (H) CM
Gross weight: 1.2KGS
1. One AC100-240V to DC12V adapter
2. Luer hose connector (used for ozone outlet luer fitting to hose connection)
3. Two meters silicone hose for oxygen inlet or ozone outlet
4. Operation manual
Ozone concentration chart
Oxygen Tank & Oxygen Flowmeter (Oxygen Regulator)
In order to create high quality ozone gas (High concentration & high purity) or when used on medical application (SPA, Ozone steam saunas, Ozone insufflations, Foot diabetic, Dental therapy, Blood inject, and etc.), You need choose oxygen tank as source (O2 purity 98-99%);
When used on ozone therapy, the low flow ozone shall be required ; To create low flow ozone , it need oxygen regulator to set the oxygen flow (1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4,1/2, 3/4, 1.0 LPM) for ozone generator; Reference to the “Ozone concentration & Ozone Output Chart”, you will see the ozone concentration will be different under the different oxygen flow.
The end-user must select the right type oxygen regulator based on the valve specification of oxygen tank. Normally, CGA540 & CGA870 are popular in the worldwide
Before switch on, pls check that:
1. Plug in; sure it connects the power well then the “POWER” light will show red;
2. Connect “O2 IN” with oxygen tank or oxygen concentrator (Pic.1);
Manual Turn ON/OFF the ozone generator:
a. Press the “ON/OFF” then the “OZONE” light will shows green, then the machine starts working, you can get ozone from “O3 OUT” by syringe or use luer- hose conncetor to connect hose to end user.
b. Press the “ON/OFF” again, the machine will stop working.
1. It could be used to treat infections, wounds anddisinfect extra corporeal blood samples of HIV.
2. It could also be used for Dental Hygiene.
3. It could be used to treat diseases such as diabetes, lumbar disc herniation and etc.
4. It is widely used in ozone therapy and ozone treatment home and abroad.
5. Mainly used in the medical industry, such as the hospital ward, operating room, medical apparatus ,instruments and sterile room, etc.
6. Used in the school laboratory.